Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains in Scotrun, Pennsylvania, offers guests endless exciting amenities. At the end of each action-packed day, retreat to your stylish guest room, designed for relaxation and comfort. Once day breaks, head off to the indoor water park or take part in any of the fun daily activities.Resort features
• 3 restaurants, 1 bar, 1 water park-side eatery, 1 coffee shop and 1 ice cream shop.
• Indoor water park.
• Fitness center.
• Complimentary daily activities, including Yoga Tails, Lunch Time Lineup, PJ Party, Story Time and Northwood Friends Show.
• Daily character appearances.
• Activities (for an additional fee), including MagiQuest, Oliver’s Mining Co., Ten Paw Alley, Howlers Peak Ropes Course, Northern Lights Arcade, Raccoon Lagoon Play Park, Moonstone Mine, ShadowQuest, Compass Quest, Howl at the Moon Glow Golf, Howl in One Mini Golf and Build-A-Bear®
• Cabanas at the water park (for an additional fee).
• On-site shopping for souvenirs and gifts.
• Complimentary self-parking.Family Suite* accommodations with
• 2 queen beds with 1 full sofa bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to resort availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available
• Maximum occupancy 6 people.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Semi-private living area with full sofa bed and 32-inch (81-centimeter) television.
• Full bathroom.
• In-room safe.
• Microwave and minifridge.
• Coffee maker.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
*Accommodation upgrades available upon request and subject to resort availability at the time of booking
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Great Wolf Lodge Pocono Mountains
1 Great Wolf Drive
Scotrun, Pennsylvania 18355, United States
Hotel Check-in Requirements
- By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.